Pages

Friday, September 09, 2005

Tagged

Here I am, responding to a tag by Jawahara...

5 years ago: At 12, I was learning a lot of lessons from life that I didn't want to.

1 Year ago: Physically- in the same situation that I am in right now (exams, etc) Mentally at crossroads, weighing the pros and cons of the paths ahead.

5 songs I know all the words to:
Chandan sa Badan,
E Ajnabi,
Suhana Safar,
Sound of Music,
Desperado...


5 Snacks I enjoy: cucumber sandwich, Rum 'n Rasins, Vannilla ice cream with apple concentrate, Pedas and fresh fruit juices.

5 Things I'd do with $ 100 million: Buy all musical instruments that ever existed on the planet, Buy a bookstore, Buy a stationery store (yes, I'm a stationery maniac), and now that my own selfish desires have been satisfied, pamper my family, save the rest. (if any - which I doubt)

5 places I would run away to: Rivendell, a peaceful Kashmir, Atlantis, a warm hug, my room.

5 things I would never wear: tight clothes, ostentatious jewellery, my hair long, contact lenses, leather/fur.

5 favorite tv shows: Who's Line is it Anyway?, Smallville, Friends, Roswell (once upon a time) and Mukta (well- its the only one I actually watch)

5 greatest joys: Music (classified), Art, Animals, Books, various computer softwares (games included)

5 favorite toys: the computer, paper+pencil, stationery (again), my glasses and my cat (so nice and warm to hug)

5 people I'm tagging: Shasa, Angel, P3, Divyaa, padma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaavya said...

:D
a warm hug eh? (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
:p
we'll see about the lenses.......
go check mine.
u forgot about buying mischief cat food. (so did I :()

interesting passtime

GhanaShyam said...

Yes! This is the one... VERY VERY NICE...
10 on 10. What kind of the template is this and how did you design...

Anonymous said...

hmmm...this shud b made ur profile or sumthin.sum new things sum expected lol.