Looking back, the pleasure of having no work would not be enjoyable without the presence of these brilliant people around a girl shivering in the rain... A big thank you to ye all. To those that sheltered me from the rain, those that unberdened the huddled shoulders, those that laughed in the rain to wink at me, those that helped me crib, those that ensured I got good sense knocked in, and last but not least- those that ensured that I didn't try eatin ice creams in the cold. To those that were there, I take a bow.
After a gruelling session of projects and vivas, I finally decide that a break is the last thing to miss out on, so here I am, enjoying the pleasures of internet without work... the worst is yet to come, but the calm before the storm is to be enjpyed while it lasts... :)
1 comment:
niceee....short n sweet.
Post a Comment