Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

We

Then, perhaps you might listen, though I have nothing to say. Endlessly lost in your thoughts, it seems impossible that anything else ever existed. You began as a dream, but turned everything else into one. I trust nothing, but could blindly walk on the faith of this alone. My own existence seems justified solely by the ‘us’, the possibility of knowing an existence outside the self that has gradually become more a part of me than I myself am. A renewed bliss in all that I enjoy, enhanced by your presence in their importance. The warmth of the sun as it were, as someone said, from both sides; music to string unspoken emotions into the tangible abstractions of a tune; winds that reach for us in embraces; the unceasing heart with a cause to strive; the pleasure of a solitude that can no longer be.

I become my world. The silence of a moment to enlighten the spirit; the cosmos attains the trance. I know, and that knowledge is sufficient for a lifetime. I feel the world’s happiness; I am a part of it. Thrown, grappled and played, a physical existence can no longer bind me. What I desire, I become. You hold me, laughing; I am far too close for it. Enthralled in my eyes, you recognise what I see. Let life complain all it wants; we have found better. We are no longer bound by the ‘I’; it is no longer of any consequence. It ceases to exist, strengthening us. We are not a part of reality, for we create it. It cannot touch us. Time bows to our being as long as it is ours to enjoy; for who cares about what is beyond? What is ours today shall remain as long as we care to keep it.

Love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me want to write. but how does one write empathy?
the echoes of the "we", the faith in that promise. the love that "heals and kills". Breaking out of the physical, along with the heightened senses. like touching before seeing, feeling before knowing. And the strange feeling of completeness at that moment.
yet there is much more to say! of the concreteness of it. Love really molds us to her convenience . filling us with her essence, so she can drink deeply of us, to sustain herself, strengthening us in the process!
And what of the calm of discovery. the feeling that all your dreams are a surety. in their own way. but yet a surety. and that the "we" is in yourself, the "us" is in each "me".

Unknown said...

ah well. random ambling across the funny song goes a long way in keeping me entertained.

Anonymous said...

Twice i started to comment for this one... And both the times i lost the net connection just when i submitted the comment. But I am determined to comment on this one...

Cos Kavn like i told you, I have words to add... Words to add to this piece.

Yes, it does seem to one that the beginning and end of the world and all the meaning of everything that ever existed is for that one person. That person who claims a stake on your life breath!

But then life is a relentless teacher. Just as it shows you that love is about the most blissful and powerful emotion that you might ever experience, it bids you to out grow it... It bids you to drink the intoxicating nectar just a little... And hold on. Cos the joy of waiting will make all things more dearer.

Life shows you that now you have a meaning to live and a reason. But then it reminds you not to lean on it... But to sustain your spirit in the oasis of love and prepare to walk long barren stretches of scortching sands of where the only means to survive is a memory.

You'll wonder the reason for this seemingly ruthless turn of events... But then once you reach the oasis again and seek to quench your thirst, you will realize that now you have grown and your love has become ever more stronger... Resilent and immortal...

Yet... and yet - you are ever willing to tread the scortching sands once more to feel to expand your soul... Once to come back to your adda - the oasis and share and grow. Become more wholesome...

Love can only grow when you truly grow in spirit...

Kavn, let me quote you:
"I become my world. The silence of a moment to enlighten the spirit; the cosmos attains the trance. I know, and that knowledge is sufficient for a lifetime. I feel the world’s happiness; I am a part of it. Thrown, grappled and played, a physical existence can no longer bind me. What I desire, I become. "

Here I and you mean but one... And we doesnt exist!

Love
Siri

PS: I wonder if i made sense... :P

Unknown said...

do listen to my inspiration: "jeeva kaleva" from the movie galipata

:)

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Mail me that song...

Siri

Laya said...

Hie,

This is my new blogger identity!