High RisesCoffee ShopsLiquorice SticksCrash
A little confused, though I presume that was the economy. :)
Well, life in general. How we are so intent on following a societal system which is inherently flawed and will implode periodically as a symptom.
Powerful! My version...To loveServe, then expect!Bliss, par words? Agony?Always... part of my heartMy life...What other comment can be fitting your piece Kavn?I couldnt match your cinquain with words... just emotions...This... this alone is my high. Btw... hi ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
High Rises
Coffee Shops
Liquorice Sticks
Crash
A little confused, though I presume that was the economy.
:)
Well, life in general. How we are so intent on following a societal system which is inherently flawed and will implode periodically as a symptom.
Powerful! My version...
To love
Serve, then expect!
Bliss, par words? Agony?
Always... part of my heart
My life...
What other comment can be fitting your piece Kavn?
I couldnt match your cinquain with words... just emotions...
This... this alone is my high.
Btw... hi ;-)
Post a Comment