Another of those priceless things you hear at law college. Apparently describes a person previously inflicted with conjunctivitis, and by definition, me. It hit me just as I handed in my Human Rights essay and left me with blurry vision and social ostracism. But it seems blurry vision helps you draw better, or at least, think you draw better since you can no longer see clearly enough to spot your errors. I've hit on the secret to improving one's artistic talent at last!
Here's the result:
4 comments:
Kavn,
Possibly there are no errors to spot :)
Good one!
N finally the long lean period in blogs is ending I hope!!
likes likes,
the secret, it appears is to go without your glasses. that way you stop criticizing yourself !
:)
nice
i hadnt read ur previous blog too....abt petnames. what you have written holds good only for others not me . cos i gave you the name. so i have the sole ownership on that
!!!
I think the blur makes repeated strokes less problematic :P
Ma: My thoughts exactly ;)
Post a Comment