Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Orkutized.

Lets see...

Days of hard core scramming have orkutized my life... I had to make a list of items to buy for my possibly one way trip to kolkata, and landed up scramming the sheet. and to think no one read that...

Never mind. As far as I'm concerned, an orkutized life is the least of my worries. Besides orkut, there are a vast number of online investments that claim my ephemeral attention every now and then... for example, that old mailbox, I think it's called yahoo... It rarely recieves any mail, but I need to use it for fear of inactivation- (a deactivated account? the horror)

Then there's that picture I drew a few days back, and the universe seems to be conspiring vehemently against me getting it scanned. Three cyber centres in the IT hub and not one has a working scanner. Not one. I am left wondering if the "silicon valley of India" was just a misnomer.

And finally, calvinball... another name for my life, which seems to have twisted into something so inexplicable that I am left staring at it from the stands, wondering how the game will progress if at all. Besides this random ranting, theres more I cannot do, and less I can, and too much that I must. While I try to figure out how that works out, my sleepy cat mocks at me with her yawn, demonstrating the highest compliment for this post- that it is nothing but worthless scram.

Thank you for reading, (if you did) and have a good day.

2 comments:

Adarsh A. Varghese said...

Nice post! Made interesting reading! Keep writing!

Anshuman Rath said...

quite some rambling u managed there..lol.i wonder y i havent seen more of these in the recent posts!!