Sunday, June 25, 2006
Kolkata...
The mist on the path of life has cleared up slightly... atleast I know where I will be for the next few years, Kolkata. The heat takes getting used to, though- I think I have, considering 32 degrees seems chilly now. The workload has started, and so the party ends... atleast I have my path set, my eyes focussed upon a faded light through the mist... I shall run. It may tire me, but the inertia will keep me running for all I'm worth. The marathon has begun, the exercise exhilerates, and the company is infectious- Bliss? no- Merely fun. but that is what life lands up being in the end- despite the not-so-amusing parts, the end summation can be nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have fun.thats good.
I have lived in Kolkata since my birth. Only recently i have come to ghaziabad for studies.
Enjoy your stay in kolkata.
nice li'l post there...but honestly it is not merely fun...its much more than that.
Post a Comment