Hey! Can I suggest u something? : ) It’s a sharing engine called Tell-a-Friend, with which visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Careful with the site type u choose..al d best : )
5 comments:
A very good is it a replica of someone we know?
no, these materialized purely out of my imagination.
Something nice about her...
Innocent, expectant...
Like a girl who is fresh to life. Waiting to be molded by the cards she is dealt with!
Bravo! :-)
True, seeing this even I felt that your pencil has taken your fingers for a ride... Probably not what you set out to do in the beginning...
Name her...
Give her a tale...
Thank you!
I'll leave the story to you though :P
so..ur pretty ? :) nice sketches !
Hey! Can I suggest u something? : ) It’s a sharing engine called Tell-a-Friend, with which visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Careful with the site type u choose..al d best : )
Post a Comment