Pages

Friday, October 07, 2005

Status Alpha

I can now say that I have reached it. The state of peace where the mind is as calm as a still lake, whose waters are as deep as they can get… but then, that could be a direct consequence of doing nothing but sit in front of the computer for seven continuous days, knowing that I’ll have to continue staring at my generation’s idiot box for the rest of the holidays as well. Status alpha may be renamed status dazed. I can say this for my school- they know exactly how to make you hate anything you like. I used to love computers, before they had a go. Not that I don’t like it anymore (I’m still a mad addict) I just wish I could do something else. I could, if I hadn’t been bogged down with work to be done on it. Then there are the other subjects I need to study, not excluding the law stuff (the relatively more enjoyable experience).

Meanwhile, sis got tickets to A R Rehman’s concert (jump for joy) tomorrow. :D I’m wondering how I’m going to wear 3d glasses over my own thick ones… Well- I guess there’ll be others with me. ;)

Until my next,
Estel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found two interesting lines here.."they know how to make you hate anything you like" and law being the relatively more enjoyable experience.now i wonder wat he law schools did 2 ya!!lol