Pages

Friday, October 14, 2005

Stupid Moth

Well- the moths are back- with a vengeance. Until this year, caterpillars seemed to stay outdoors, for the lack of food inside. This year, they seem to have found some sustenance within the walls. (I’m tempted to think that they’re the reason the wall paint is peeling- but when I’m not searching for excuses, I know it’s my terribly aimed darts that land up doing it) I doubt there’s even one wall in the house without a caterpillar or a moth decorating it. Moth eggs in the curtains are definitely unnerving.

In the meanwhile, you can see my boredom in my posts. What did moths do to deserve a post in my blog anyway? Nothing. It’s just the only thing going on in my dreadfully boring life.

Until my next,
I remain,
Bored to death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes. bored to death ,
terrified of the moths. irritated by mobiles and caterpillars. . .
u poor soul

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooo....i wonder wat kinda boredom wud lead u 2 post this...